Inspiring video by Peter Hurley.
What I learned from this video?
- Inverse square law. Compress more light on subject.
- Avoid shoot under direct sunlight. Shoot in the shade.
- When you got good shot, bring your subject to show what they look like to pump up their motivation.
- Leaf-shutter? Super dark background. For? Fun. Of course.
- Praise your subject! Put them in good mood!
- Feel it out the location where the subject will be at during the shooting. Get what kind of pose that might work. Ask out what our subject might want to do on the location.
- Go get cool gears and have more fun.
Now, what did you learn?